Whole Body therapy
Enhances Athletic Performances
• Research suggest 1 in 3 athletes experience EIB / EIA
• Expands the airway for increased lung-function
• Increased lung capacity & oxygenation
• Increase oxygen saturation and exchange
• Helps with muscle endurance and recovery
Acne . Allergies . Asthma . Bronchitis . Bronchial Infections . Chronic ENT illnesses . COPD . Cold / Flu . Cystic Fibrosis . Dermatitis . Depression Ear Infections . Eczema . Emphysema . Psoriasis . Pneumonia . Rhinitis . Sinus Infections . Sinusitis . Smoker’s Cough . Snoring . Stress and Fatigue Wheezing
Halotherapy is an exposure to kinetically activated dry salt where the micro sized particles are being inhaled while the large salt particles are spread on the top of the skin. Since dry salt is antibacterial and super absorbent it actively kills bacteria and reduces the inflammation in the respiratory system and widens the airways for so you can breathe better .
Clean and clear airways allow more efficient oxygen distribution and increases the elimination of the CO2 from the body. The result is having more vitality and energy while being relaxed and having an increased ability to focus on daily tasks.
Anti-Microbial, Anti Bacterial, Anti-Viral
• Helps to draw the impurities out of the airway, both upper and lower
• Stimulates the body's internal processing for cleansing & removing build-up of foreign particles
• Opens bronchial tubes in lungs, reduces inflammation in the sinuses.
• Strengthens respiratory function
• Breaks up and clears moisture & mucus
• Naturally triggers skin microcirculation & membrane activity
• Enhances skin's protective and reparative properties
• Kills anything on skin, anti-microbial
• Helps with inflammation of the skin, anti-inflammatory